Thursday, January 20, 2011

MACMA Selangor Youth Camp

Assalammualaikum wrt wbt brothers and sisters.

MACMA Selangor will be holding our third annual youth camp.

The details of the camp are as follows:

Date: 18 - 20 th March 2011


Place: Idaman Nurani Camp and Training Centre, Kuala Pangsun


43200, Hulu Langat, Selangor


Time of departure / arrival: 2.30pm (Friday) / 4.30 pm (Sunday)


Place of Assembly : SMJK Yu Hua, Kajang. Near to Masjid Jame' Kajang.


Fee: RM 30 per pax for children of MACMA members, RM40 for non-MACMA members.



Please download the registration form and introductory letter by clicking at the links below.

1. Introductory letter


2. Registration form



For further information, please call Sis Alina Ong at 016-377 1715 or Akmar Ong at 012-9359893.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete